Inclined flow hatches: much more than just a detail
3 strong arguments:
Complete draining for ZERO “dead” volumeNo sensitivity to fertilizer load in the hopperInstantaneous opening/closing without possible blocking
Once the chute is in place, all you have to do is measure the distance indicated on the ruler and then weigh the result obtained. This same ruler will then give you the correct trap setting.
3 strong arguments:
Maximum accessibilityQuick-assembly chute… without keyNo restrictive handling.
The spreading widths you expected… with ease
With the DX30+ model, it is:
36 m with good quality fertilizer28 m for all fertilizers.Graduated sectors redesigned for your comfort:
Large sectors for width adjustments without risk of error, and total visibility of the graduations regardless of the number of hectares spread.
The width control of Sky spreaders is the benchmark in centrifugal spreading
Developed on the DPX range and perfected on the DX range, our width control is the benchmark in centrifugal spreading. It acts by modifying the drop point of the fertilizer on the disc using an exclusive outlet chute.
1. The chute: inclined, it accompanies the fertilizer precisely on the tray.
2. The drop point: this is the essential device to guarantee large widths. Its adjustment does not require any modification of the rotation speed of the plates or touching the ejection blades.
Fertilize your borders instantly without getting off the tractor!
Electric control from the cabin without getting off the tractor No hydraulic distributor
Zero broken grain
Always in the logic of changing the drop point No alteration of your fertilizer
When Weighing rhymes with profitability
A recognized weighing system with double weighing frame, a 10T ultra-capacitive sensor and 4 leaf springs.
The advantages of weighing:
No more repeated flow tests! Fertilizer savings of 5 to 10%. Display of weighing information in the cabin
Permanent flow measurement with Sky weighing
The SKY weighing system: precision equipment
- Aim for precision to the nearest kilo with automatic flow adjustment from the cabin.
- A single “all stainless steel” factory calibrated load cell, fully protected by the weighing frame, and not a multiplication of reference points.
- An inclinometer integrated into the electronic card guarantees high measurement precision whether you are on slopes or slopes.
The DX30+ is ISOBUS
The Sky DX30+ fertilizer spreaders with weighing and electrical control for opening/closing the flow flaps can be connected to a compatible ISOBUS Universal Terminal already present on the farm.
This is a real plus in terms of ease of use for the farmer, and also a real argument when reselling a machine.
|Levelled hopper capacity||1500 l||2150 l||2350 l||3000 l|
|Loading dimensions||1.23 x 2.40 m||1.23 x 2.40 m||1.23 x 2.80 m||1.23 x 2.80 m|
|Weight (indicative) weighing version||305 kg||350 kg||355 kg||400kg|
|Payload||3,000 kg||3,000 kg||3,000 kg||3,000 kg|