MLM Engineering are John Deere dealers for Orkney and Shetland and supply other leading brands such as Abbey, Al-Ko, ALO, Avant, Bunning Kawasaki, Kramer, Opico, Shelbourne Reynolds, Stewart, Storth, Sulky, West….
We are looking for a Sales person to join our business to promote, demonstrate, sell and install our range of Agricultural and Groundscare machinery.
Previous knowledge of Agricultural and Groundscare machinery along with an ability to operate basic computer and internet applications are an advantage however training will be provided.
The successful candidate will possess good communication and customer relation skills, be able to work independently, be prepared to do some travelling and overtime and hold a full driving licence.
Duties will include:-
· Sales of new and used Agricultural and Groundscare machinery to existing and new customers
· Build and maintain product knowledge
· Offering finance options to assist customers with purchases.
· Attend shows and events
· Conducting machinery demonstrations
· Delivery and handover of machinery
· A good knowledge of Agricultural and Groundscare machinery
· Ability to use standard computer applications and the internet
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Good face to face and telephone manners to deal with customers
· Full UK driving license.
Competitive salary reflective of experience.
Company pension and 28 days holiday entitlement.
Apply with CV and covering letter by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr A Muir, MLM Engineering, Kirbister garage, Orphir, Orkney KW17 2RA
Closing date Friday 28th December 2018.