COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Following the governments announcement last night, we are still open for essential spares, machinery repairs and sales to support the farming community through this time.
But we ask you to please phone in any parts orders, machinery repairs or sales enquiries beforehand, only come to the depot if it is absolutely necessary and follow guidelines below if you must visit the depot.
<span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #666666; font-size: 12px;"></span>
We are still open for business but In line with recent government regulations we are taking the following precautions/actions to keep staff and customers safe.
If you are showing any symptoms such as a high temperature or new cough, however mild, please do not visit our business.
- If possible phone, email or message in your order and we can have it ready for you to collect from outside the store.
- We can leave orders outside the door for you to collect. We also deliver to Kirkwall once a day.
-Please keep your distance from staff and other customers (at least 2 metres)
- Only visit Parts Dept if absolutely necessary.
- Please do not enter the workshop if dropping off a machine.
- We will visit farms for on site repairs and would prefer no direct human contact or if necessary, stay at least stay 2 metres away.
- Sales will only be available to contact by phone, email, text messenger etc.
- We will not visit a farm unless to inspect a machine which will have been pre-arranged before hand.
We have hand washing facilities, anti-bacterial wipes etc on site to use.